Green Frog Cafe

"Living in nature, listening to the rain, Green Frog Cafe, that's where I want to be. The hemlocks are green, the creek is tricklin, there's geese on the pond, the forest sighs. Green Frog Cafe that's where I want to be, home of my soul, spirit of the mountains." Ruminations of Rhona McMahan

Saturday, September 24, 2005

The Road to the Magick Circle


The Road to the Magick Circle
Originally uploaded by Fulana.
The old logging road leading past the Green Frog out along the side of Paddy Mountain to the Magick Circle. I yearn to be at Paddy Mountain. Events of the past two months relating to the health of me and my Grand Wagoneer, as well as turmoil in Transy House, have conspired to keep me from getting out to the country. I calm myself in my state of frustration by thinking how all things happen in their own time.

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Shaketownman said...

My God! I would LOVE a green frog café :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home