Green Frog Cafe

"Living in nature, listening to the rain, Green Frog Cafe, that's where I want to be. The hemlocks are green, the creek is tricklin, there's geese on the pond, the forest sighs. Green Frog Cafe that's where I want to be, home of my soul, spirit of the mountains." Ruminations of Rhona McMahan

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Chelsea Goodwin and Mother Corine Goodwin

This is a nice shot of Chelsea and mother Corine which I took when we were on the way back from Paddy Mountain in April 2005. Corine seemed happy to see us. She showed me family scrapbooks which included pictures of Chelsea as a baby, child, adolescent, and teenager. I most remember Chelsea's high school yearbook picture. Such a callow youth. Life has been hard for Chelsea. It is difficult to be extremely intelligent and spiritual in a crass world. Corine and Chelsea have a better relationship now than they had 10 or 15 years ago. She seems to like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home