Green Frog Cafe

"Living in nature, listening to the rain, Green Frog Cafe, that's where I want to be. The hemlocks are green, the creek is tricklin, there's geese on the pond, the forest sighs. Green Frog Cafe that's where I want to be, home of my soul, spirit of the mountains." Ruminations of Rhona McMahan

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Gabe and Amanda in Paris, July 2005



Originally uploaded by amanda zug-moore.
Gabe says that he loved Paris. It was his first trip, and he seems ready to go back. I love Paris too. It was my first foreign city (if we don't count the Canadian side of Niagara Falls) and I loved it too. This past summer, though, Chelsea and I went to Metz instead of Paris in quest of the Holy Grail. We fell in love witht he smaller city in Loraine, once home of the Merovingian Dynasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home