Green Frog Cafe

"Living in nature, listening to the rain, Green Frog Cafe, that's where I want to be. The hemlocks are green, the creek is tricklin, there's geese on the pond, the forest sighs. Green Frog Cafe that's where I want to be, home of my soul, spirit of the mountains." Ruminations of Rhona McMahan

Sunday, September 11, 2005


This is a picture of Caleb, Amanda, Chelsea, and me sitting in a sidewalk cafe near the Boymans-Van Beunigen Museum in Rotterdam taken by Gabe last July. It was wonderful to have Amanda and her family visit us in our apartment there for a week. The big event for Chelsea and me was to have the opportunity to take care of Caleb for a weekend while Amanda and Gabe made a quick trip to Paris. Chelsea and I like Dutch society and culture so much that we are planning to spend much more time there, and possibly emigrate. We particularly like the fact that GLBT folks have full civil rights in the Netherlands, in stark contrast to the pseudo theocratic USA.
Rhona McMahan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home