Green Frog Cafe

"Living in nature, listening to the rain, Green Frog Cafe, that's where I want to be. The hemlocks are green, the creek is tricklin, there's geese on the pond, the forest sighs. Green Frog Cafe that's where I want to be, home of my soul, spirit of the mountains." Ruminations of Rhona McMahan

Saturday, April 30, 2005


When I was in New Orleans over Spring Break this year my thoughts turned frequently to my great-uncle Paul Miller Moore, who was the head of the extended family which I will call the "Moores of Aliquippa." I have been thinking of him more because Chelsea has been studying the merovingians and the Knights Templar. Uncle Paul was the epitome of the good solid Knight Templar, and everyone in the family participated in his masonic activities to a greater or lesser extent. He was the Grand Master of the Grand Encampment of the Knights Templar in the United States ca 1961-1963??, which Chelsea tells me is somewhere between a Cardinal and a Pope in the other side's parlance (whatever that might mean).
Rhona McMahan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home