Green Frog Cafe

"Living in nature, listening to the rain, Green Frog Cafe, that's where I want to be. The hemlocks are green, the creek is tricklin, there's geese on the pond, the forest sighs. Green Frog Cafe that's where I want to be, home of my soul, spirit of the mountains." Ruminations of Rhona McMahan

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Destiny Goodwin, age 10 months


scan0012
Originally uploaded by Fulana.
This is Corine Goodwin's doggie, a long-haired Chihuaha. Destiny is wearing special doggie goggles which Corine says are to help protect the eyes. The pants are also good for the dog to wear. Corine is a great dog fancier. She raised and showed Shelties (Shetland sheepdogs) for many years. She also raises parrots. Corine lives alone in a small town near Allentown, in the house she grew up in, surrounded with family antiques. Her father was a blacksmith, country guitar player, antique car restorer, small plane pilot, and Lene Lenape descendent, who was a great influence on Chelsea Goodwin's life.

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Free Traffic System said...

Hello,

Your blog is great! I found some useful info here. I also give free info about currency forex system trading. You can seen it on my
href="http://www.timetrapsystem.com">Forex Trading System - Time Trap System
site. Within few days I will upload 100% Free Forex Trading System to it.

If you have time please visit my web site after one week to get some free currency forex system trading information.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Manxuria Investments Ltd said...

I with no reasonable doubt say that the info you provided above was right to the point as we all know it forex charting software can be very challenging and thus we should applaus to those that put in wore to provide us with all needed ideals and infomation. My self i`m very thankfull. You can get more ideals and info from my website forex charting software

 

Post a Comment

<< Home