Green Frog Cafe

"Living in nature, listening to the rain, Green Frog Cafe, that's where I want to be. The hemlocks are green, the creek is tricklin, there's geese on the pond, the forest sighs. Green Frog Cafe that's where I want to be, home of my soul, spirit of the mountains." Ruminations of Rhona McMahan

Monday, January 10, 2005


When Colin and I got to Rio De Janairo we visited our old friend Rose Marie Muraro. Rose is now in her early 70's, although she still publishes and continues to travel all over Brazil for speaking engagements. These are some of her grandsons at an Easter get together at her place. I loved the way they think their gransmother is so cool! She says "da banana to Bush." She is one of my most cherished friends, going back to the early 1970's.
Rhona McMahan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home