Green Frog Cafe

"Living in nature, listening to the rain, Green Frog Cafe, that's where I want to be. The hemlocks are green, the creek is tricklin, there's geese on the pond, the forest sighs. Green Frog Cafe that's where I want to be, home of my soul, spirit of the mountains." Ruminations of Rhona McMahan

Monday, January 10, 2005


Having survived the car wars, I went to Brazil to visit Colin in Sao Paulo over my Spring break. Amanda had visited him earlier, and Jonica visited later in the Spring. Colin seemed to be totally in tune with Brazil, and speaks Portuguese very fluently. It was exciting for me to be able to travel with him a bit when we both knew the language and could discuss Brazilian history, society, and economic affairs. Wew rented a car and drove along the littoral from Santos to Rio, spending several days in Parati (a colonial fishing port and Catholic mission which our family had visited several times over the years).
Rhona McMahan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home