Green Frog Cafe

"Living in nature, listening to the rain, Green Frog Cafe, that's where I want to be. The hemlocks are green, the creek is tricklin, there's geese on the pond, the forest sighs. Green Frog Cafe that's where I want to be, home of my soul, spirit of the mountains." Ruminations of Rhona McMahan

Friday, November 24, 2006

Colin's Rejender on Goinder

My son Colin also has a blog, at http://melancolin.blogspot.com. Once in a while he posts statements that refer to things he has read on this blog. Such is the case with my post on an aspect of gender perception concerning different labels from the infinite universe of gendered space, (ie. gender should not be viewed on a two dimensional continuum). I found it interesting to read his comments, as our face to face conversations are typically sluggish.

My comment on his comment is that he has an amazingly redneck attitude toward trans people for someone who has spent a lot of time with trans people. I am rather tense right now, so my comment is probably overly waspish (can I help myself?), and probably the tipic should best be dropped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home