Green Frog Cafe

"Living in nature, listening to the rain, Green Frog Cafe, that's where I want to be. The hemlocks are green, the creek is tricklin, there's geese on the pond, the forest sighs. Green Frog Cafe that's where I want to be, home of my soul, spirit of the mountains." Ruminations of Rhona McMahan

Monday, January 10, 2005


On my birthday, October 25, Caleb Russell Soria was born. Here are the happy parents, Gabe Soria and Amanda Zug-Moore. I was happy that Caleb and I share birthdays, and I was happy that Caleb will carry on the Russell name, passed down since my great great grandmother Anna Miller Moore named her son (my grandfather) James Russell Moore, and so on to Caleb Russell Soria. Someday I will figure out how the name Russell got into the family, but I think it came from an ancestor in the 19th century named Polly Russell. There is a Russell plaid (green) registered in Scotland.
Rhona McMahan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home