Green Frog Cafe

"Living in nature, listening to the rain, Green Frog Cafe, that's where I want to be. The hemlocks are green, the creek is tricklin, there's geese on the pond, the forest sighs. Green Frog Cafe that's where I want to be, home of my soul, spirit of the mountains." Ruminations of Rhona McMahan

Monday, January 10, 2005


In early July I went to Stockholm to make a presentation, chair a session, and recruit for Hofstra at the Annual Meeting of the Academy of International Business. It was delightful to visit Sweden again. I well remembered my first visit, in the summer of 1961 during my first trip to Europe, snappy pictures with a camera lent to me by uncle Harvey Moore. This picture shows three of my collaborators at the main session in which I participated: a marketing professor from Austria, a Marketing professor from Turkey, and the former head of Unilever Europe.
Rhona McMahan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home