Green Frog Cafe

"Living in nature, listening to the rain, Green Frog Cafe, that's where I want to be. The hemlocks are green, the creek is tricklin, there's geese on the pond, the forest sighs. Green Frog Cafe that's where I want to be, home of my soul, spirit of the mountains." Ruminations of Rhona McMahan

Friday, November 05, 2004


People close to the family are discussing who the baby looks like. Colin and Amanda see s resemblance to their mother, Sara. I have been looking through old pictures to find pictures of Amanda as a baby. I ran across this one, taken at Indiantown Gap State?? Park in 1980 on a visit to Sara's sister Barbara. I took the picture of Sara and Barbara which Sara has famed during this same excursion. Jonica was 10 and Amanda was 2. Jonica attended Amanda's birth and Caleb's birth.
Rhona McMahan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home