Green Frog Cafe

"Living in nature, listening to the rain, Green Frog Cafe, that's where I want to be. The hemlocks are green, the creek is tricklin, there's geese on the pond, the forest sighs. Green Frog Cafe that's where I want to be, home of my soul, spirit of the mountains." Ruminations of Rhona McMahan

Saturday, September 11, 2004


I was working hard on the excavations for the hot tub foundation when Chelsea called my name and snapped this picture. I have always loved to shovel. This work to build the hot tub foundation was very hard, through dense and rocky forest clay, but I felt renewed. I felt revitalized to feel muscles being used which had been unchallenged for months, and I felt that I could still achieve my goals at Paddy Mountain for a few more years.
Rhona McMahan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home